These paleo pancakes, adapted from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, are our family favorites!
Great for Saturday mornings of course, but I admit we also do these on breakfast for dinner nights as well.
Even my picky eater enjoys the texture and taste of these. Plus they stick with you since they have a higher protein count between the eggs and almond flour.
What You Need:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter, melted (optional)
- In a bowl combine almond flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt
- Add in eggs, applesauce, vanilla, and melted butter – mix to combine
- Let cook on each side until golden brown
- Best served warm